You’re protected 24/7 with Bidvest Insurance
If you’ve got a problem, Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert can fix it. Another innovative support system that keeps you and your family safe, with Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert.
The Panic Alert mobile app acts as a panic button that will contact a 24 hour armed response team for your protection. Panic Alert’s 24 hour armed response addition means that you and your family are never alone, and always safe, in times of emergency. The Panic Alert mobile app can be used to keep you safe, when confronted with a dangerous situation, also known as a trigger incident.
What is a trigger incident for Panic Alert?
There are four main types of trigger incidents for which Panic Alert will cover you:
- Armed robbery
- Sexual assault
Where is the 24 hour armed response available?
If ever you find yourself in a dangerous situation you can press the panic button on your mobile app. There are more than 2 000 responders across South Africa who will attend to you quickly and effectively. Wherever you are, we’ll make sure you’re safe.
Where is the mobile app available?
The Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert button is available on the app and is free to download.
More Panic Alert benefits
Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert Insurance also includes:
- Emergency medical assistance: Paramedics and ambulance services are at your disposal should you need them, 24/7.
- Mobile phone cover: We provide mobile phone cover to the value of R4 000 should you be left without a functioning mobile phone.
- Portable electronics cover: Items like smart watches, tablets, earphones, and pods are covered to the value of R5 000.
- Portable electronics excess cover: This cover is included should there be any excess payable on your underlying insurance claim/s.
- Bags cover: Your handbag, laptop bag, tog bag, and even your gym bag, are covered up to R1 000.
- Home key and remote cover: We also cover replacement and reprogramming of keys and remotes up to R1 000.
- Personal documents cover: We will cover you up to R500 should you lose your ID, driver’s license card, passport, or other important personal documentation.
- Emergency courtesy transport: We offer R500 cover for a private taxi service to safely transport you home, should you be stuck somewhere.
- A panic button available on the Panic Alert app to use anytime, anywhere, linked to over 2,000 emergency responders.
No matter where you are, Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert helps keep you and your family safe, with 24 hour armed response teams at your service.