Cover for your car accessories.
The feeling of buying and owning a car is a great one. It’s yours and you want it to be unique to you. Everyone has different tastes and interests. What you add to your car will be uniquely suited to your tastes and style. Whatever it is, you must ensure your pride and joy is covered.
What is our Additional Accessories benefit?
The additional accessories benefit covers the unique additions that you’ve made to your car. That fancy spoiler, stylish mags, and sweet sound system? Those are additional accessories. If your car gets stolen, you’d lose those wonderful accessories too, and your insurance policy would usually not cover you for additional accessories that haven’t been declared.
What policy does Additional Accessories benefit fall under?
The additional accessories benefit forms part of our Shortfall cover. We understand that a shortfall in your insurance payout might not be the only cost that you incur when your car is stolen or written off .
What else does Shortfall Cover provide?
Additional accessories cover is not the only additional benefit your Shortfall Cover provides. There’s more:
- The main benefit of having Shortfall Protection is that it covers the difference between what your insurance policy pays out versus what you still might owe to your bank in repayments. More often than not, the payout is less than what you owe the bank, leaving you in debt, AND without a car.
- Excess Protection: Most people have an excess to pay when claiming from the insurance policy, we will cover up to R10 000 towards your underlying excess.
- Loyalty Bonus: We’re always happy to have you. That’s why you get a R10 000 Loyalty Bonus towards replacing your vehicle as part of Bidvest Insurance Shortfall cover benefits.
- Unintentional Violation Cover: Mistakes happen no matter how hard we try to avoid them. Should your underlying insurer not pay for your stolen or written off vehicle due to an unintentional violation we will still provide you with cover.
- Instalment Protection: If your claim for a stolen or written off vehicle with your underlying insurer takes more than 60 days, we will then pay your monthly vehicle instalment up to R5 000 per month for up to 3 months.
How much do I pay for Shortfall Cover?
Your monthly premium is tailored to you and your car. We will quote on your specific vehicle.
How do I claim from Shortfall Cover?
You can contact us on 0861 66 88 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the incident. The claims assessor will then guide you through the claims process.
You love your car, and the unique features and accessories that make it yours. Our additional accessories benefit ensures that what’s unique to you is protected. Get Shortfall Cover from Bidvest Insurance.