Claiming on your Scratch and Dent Insurance policy with Bidvest Insurance will not affect your no claims bonus and cash back rewards. A Scratch and Dent Insurance policy is completely separate from your Comprehensive Car Insurance policy.
A Scratch and Dent Insurance policy covers those minor damages that you are not likely to claim for through your Comprehensive Insurance. The repair cost is within your excess, or claiming through your Comprehensive Insurance may affect your no claim bonus.
What is the purpose of Scratch and Dent Insurance?
A Scratch and Dent Insurance policy from Bidvest Insurance is not only designed to keep your car in the best condition, but it also protects your no claims bonus and cash back rewards. Minor scratches and dents on your car will often cost less to repair than your excess amount, however, they can still be damaging to your budget.
Instead of denting your budget or tapping into your Comprehensive Insurance policy, you could get no excess Scratch and Dent Insurance from Bidvest Insurance.
No one wants to drive a scratched or dented car, you’ll turn heads for all the wrong reasons. Any scratches, dents or chips on your car will not only make your car less attractive, but they will also affect the resale value of your car.
With Scratch and Dent Insurance from Bidvest Insurance, you can get cover for:
- Minor Dents, scratches and chips: Those nasty scratches and dents make your car look neglected. You want people to stare at your car because it looks brand new, not because it’s full of scratches and dents. We pay up to R2,500 to get those minor scratches, dents or chips repaired.
- Tar Removal: You have a silver car, but it looks black. Sometimes, tar build up can ruin your bodywork. We pay up to R2,500 cover per claim for specified tar removal.
- Wheel Rim damage: For some people, parallel parking is not their strong point. If your judgement isn’t too good, your wheel rims can get scratched and damaged while parking. We pay up to R2,500 to get your rims repaired.
- Hail Damage: We all love Mother Nature, until she strikes us with a cold fist. We cover you for specified repairs up to R2,500.
- Windscreen chips: South African roads are littered with debris, a small stone or pebble could chip your windscreen. We pay up to R2,500 per claim of this type.
Need a Scratch and Dent Insurance policy? We’ve got you covered. Get Scratch and Dent Insurance from Bidvest Insurance to ensure your car is always in tip-top shape.