Bust your budget? Excess Cover is here to help.
The last thing you need to deal with after a traumatic event, is spending more money that you don’t have. We’re here, and we’ve got you covered.
Here’s the easy way to understand the Excess Cover on a Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert policy: Excess Cover from Bidvest Insurance is a type of gap cover for your policies. It’s a product benefit that saves you money by covering you for all incidents that are covered by Panic Alert.
How much excess cover do I get?
Panic Alert will reimburse you for the excess you pay toward any insurance claim. The maximum amount covered is R5 000.
Does it cover all of my policies?
Excess Cover is linked to Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert. Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert offers you further peace of mind with:
- Emergency medical assistance: Paramedics and ambulance services are at your disposal should you need them, 24/7.
- Mobile phone cover: We provide mobile phone cover to the value of R4 000 should you be left without a functioning mobile phone.
- Portable electronics cover: Items like smart watches, tablets, earphones, and pods are covered to the value of R5 000.
- Portable electronics excess cover: This cover is included should there be any excess payable on your underlying insurance claim/s.
- Bags cover: Your handbag, laptop bag, tog bag, and even your gym bag, are covered up to R1 000.
- Home key and remote cover: We also cover replacement and reprogramming of keys and remotes up to R1 000.
- Personal documents cover: We will cover you up to R500 should you lose your ID, driver’s license card, passport, or other important personal documentation.
- Emergency courtesy transport: We offer R500 cover for a private taxi service to safely transport you home, should you be stuck somewhere.
- A panic button available on the Panic Alert app to use anytime, anywhere, linked to over 2,000 emergency responders.
We’re here to make sure you’re not left out of pocket when someone’s stolen from you. You don’t want the added stress of using money you don’t have. Get Excess Cover with Bidvest Insurance Panic Alert.