Bidvest Insurance keeps the little things covered.
Your car gets stolen, but luckily you’ve had tracking technology installed. It’s simple to find and recover your hijacked or stolen vehicle. Your car, however, may not be returned in tip top condition. What then? TheftBuster Plus helps you fix any minor damages, without damaging your budget.
When the perfect blend of technology and lady luck is in your favour, the most favourable result is the safe return of your vehicle. More often than not, the ending isn’t as perfect as we would like it to be. Your vehicle might be found with minor damages that need to be repaired.
What is *TheftBuster Plus?
At Bidvest Insurance, we believe in one specific goal: keeping you and your car safe. Vehicle insurance policies must cover your car to the maximum, especially in South Africa. *TheftBuster Plus makes it easy. TheftBuster Plus protects you against a wide range of losses and expenses you might face when your car is stolen, hijacked, or or involved in a smash-and-grab incident.
How does TheftBuster Stolen and Recovered (Minor damage) cover work?
When your stolen or hijacked vehicle is recovered, TheftBuster Plus will assist with any minor damage repair work it will need. Your Bidvest Insurance TheftBuster Plus policy covers you for a range of different body and vehicle repair work.
What am I covered for?
TheftBuster Plus will cover you for:
- Vehicle Keys and Remotes: You get R5 000 cover to replace any lost or damaged vehicle keys and remote when your stolen vehicle is recovered.
- Door lock damage/replacement: If the door lock of your recovered vehicle is damaged, TheftBuster Plus gives you up to R5 000 to repair or replace the door lock.
- Damage to vehicle interior: If the interior of your recovered vehicle is damaged, you get up to R5 000 for any repair work needed.
- Damage to vehicle exterior: If the exterior of your repaired vehicle needs any repair work,TheftBuster Plus has you covered for up to R5 000.
- Mechanical Damage: TheftBuster Plus covers your recovered vehicle for up to R6 000 for any mechanical repair work it needs.
- Replacement of window glass: With TheftBuster Plus you will get up to R4 000 cover to replace any broken window glass of your recovered vehicle.
- Replacing window film: TheftBuster Plus gives you up to R2 000 cover for the replacement of your recovered vehicle’s window film.
- Interior and exterior valet: TheftBuster Plus gives you up to R1 000 cover for a full valet service to get your car squeaky clean.
- Crime scene vehicle clean up: Recovering your vehicle might not go smoothly. TheftBuster gives you up to R10 000 cover for any crime scene clean up your recovered vehicle will need.
How much does it cost?
TheftBuster Plus from Bidvest Insurance costs you just R99 a month.
Your value added benefits
Your stolen or hijacked car might be recovered, but some of your other possessions might not be. You may lose important documents, keys, and other personal items too. Bidvest Insurance TheftBuster Plus covers you for:
- Car Hire: TheftBuster plus gives you up to R3 500 car hire so that your life can keep moving.
- Trauma counselling: The trauma of dealing with an event such as a smash-and-grab or a hijacking can be too much to bear. We cover you for up to R2 000 for you to get the help that you need.
- Personal Documents: Losing your licence, identity document, and other important documents comes with a lot of unexpected costs. We give you up to R1 000 to replace any personal documents lost.
- Keys and Remotes: Your house or office keys and remotes might not be there when your vehicle is recovered. Bidvest Insurance covers you for up to R2 000 to replace your keys and remotes.
- Cell phones: In most cases our entire lives are on our cellphones. In the event that your cell phone is not recovered with your vehicle, TheftBuster Plus covers you for up to R5 000.
- Personal electronic devices: TheftBuster Plus covers you for up to R5 000 to replace any other personal electronic devices that might be lost as a result of a hijacking or a smash and grab incident.
- Handbag cover: Losing your handbag can feel worse than losing your keys. You get up to R2 000 cover if your handbag is not returned with your vehicle.
If you’re lucky enough to have your vehicle recovered, you’ll need to make sure it is in the condition it was before the incident. TheftBuster Plus from Bidvest Insurance will make sure your vehicle is repaired and in the best shape possible, no matter what happens.