Parking lots at malls and shopping centres can be a hotspot for scratches and dents. Whether someone has bumped your car while reversing, opened their door onto yours, or let their trolley run rogue – your vehicle can land up on the receiving side of a scratch-and-run.
Now, you’ve not only had to brave the shopping chaos, but you’re also stuck with unnecessary damage to your car.
Not to worry. We’ve got the solution to make this a little less stressful. Here’s what to do before worrying about car dent repair:
- Check if they perhaps left their details under your windscreen wiper or with a nearby security guard.
- If not, see if the centre or mall management have security footage from the parking lot.
- Depending on the severity of the damage, you may want to log a report to the nearest police station.
- Take any necessary pictures or details down if you’re logging a report.
- Chat to our Bidvest Insurance team and claim for your quick and easy car dent repairs.
This way, you can fix any scrapes and bumps easily and efficiently, before they turn into bigger problems and without having a spend a fortune doing so and without affecting your no claims bonus or cash back rewards on your comprehensive insurance. Plus, you’ll be able to maintain the resale value of your car.
Enjoy a little more peace of mind with Bidvest Insurance and keep your car in top condition – no matter how packed the parking lot.