Tyre and Rim Insurance from Bidvest Insurance provides four levels of cover for you to choose from. You can get Tyre and Rim Insurance from only R89 per month.
Tyres and rims are a costly necessity for any car owner. South African roads are a hazard waiting to happen. In Johannesburg alone, an average of 1,000 potholes are reported to authorities each week. With the average cost of tyre placements reaching in excess of R2,000, it’s easy to see why people buy Tyre and Rim Insurance from Bidvest Insurance
The state of South African roads
Unfortunately, the roads we travel along every day are not always in the best condition. Our roads are often littered with debris and potholes. Suffering tyre damage could happen at any time. Tyre damage needs to be dealt with immediately. With Tyre Insurance from Bidvest Insurance, you get cover for accidental damages to your tyres and rims caused by road hazards.
Even if you’re a careful driver, your tyres and rims are exposed to countless hazards everyday, including potholes, cracks and debris on the road. You need protection. That’s why you need Tyre and Rim Insurance from Bidvest Insurance.
How much is Tyre and Rim Insurance?
At Bidvest Insurance, we have four levels of Tyre and Rim Insurance cover for you to choose from. We cover all tyres and rims fitted to your car, including your spare tyre.
Cover option prices per month:
- Up to R 1 000 (per tyre): R89
- Up to R 2 000 (per tyre): R109
- Up to R 3 000 (per tyre): R189
- Up to R 4 000 (per tyre): R259
What does Tyre and Rim Insurance give me?
Tyre and Rim Insurance from Bidvest Insurance has many benefits:
- Where the tyre can be repaired, we pay for the cost of repairs (depending on your selected plan).
- Where the damage cannot be repaired, we pay for the replacement of the tyre. This includes wheel balancing and alignment (depending on your selected plan).
- Should the rim fitted to the irreparably damaged tyre be cracked or buckled, we will pay R750 to either repair or replace the damaged rim.
- After 12 months, we pay for the balancing and alignment of your wheels, regardless of whether you have claimed or not.
- After 6 months, we pay for a Tyre Maintenance Inspection to assess your tyres.
Don’t wait on the damage. You’re the only one who can protect your wheels from South African roads. Get Tyre and Rim Insurance from Bidvest Insurance today.