Avoid the queue, and log on to renew.
Don’t forget your disc! It’s one of those things that can so easily slip your mind. Bidvest Insurance helps you avoid the queue, and log on to renew.
How does the Online Licencing Portal work?
No more standing in long queues to renew your licence. Simply log onto our portal and do it all online. We’ll have your new disc couriered directly to you.
What policy does the Online Licencing Portal fall under?
You’ll use our online licensing portal when you sign up for our Driver Assist policy with Bidvest Insurance.
What else does Driver Assist provide?
Driver Assist is the perfect companion to anyone that owns a car, providing a bespoke set of services to make your life easier whilst also offering convenience and assistance with various tasks associated with car ownership, benefits such as:
- Traffic Fines Assistance: We will notify you of traffic fines and provide you a hassle-free online portal to pay them. We will negotiate discounts, where possible, on your behalf.
- Airport Shuttle: This benefit is designed to drive you to and from the airport so that you don’t have to worry about where to park your car or face long term parking fees.
- Legal Assistance For RAF Claims: We provide legal assistance to help you submit and manage your claim with the Road Accident Fund, without incurring any other fees or deductions from your settlement.
- Drive-Me-Home Service: We provide you with a driver service to make sure you, and your car, get home safely.
- Licence Reminders: We’ll remind you when it’s time to renew.
How do I claim from my Driver Assist policy?
You can contact us on 0861 66 88 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the incident. The claims assessor will then guide you through the claims process.
No more queues for you! Bidvest Insurance saves you time and money with our Driver Assist policy services.