Be a fine citizen: pay your fines.
Being issued a traffic fine does not make you a criminal. It happens to the best of us. Failing to pay your fine, however, does make you a criminal. Sometimes you fail to pay because you didn’t know you had one.
How does Traffic Fines Assistance work?
Our Traffic Fines Assistance service will notify you of traffic fines and provide you a hassle-free online portal to pay them. We’ll also make sure any qualified discounts are applied.
What policy does the Traffic Fines Assistance fall under?
Our Traffic Fines Assistance service forms part of our Driver Assist policy. We help you make sure you stay on the right side of the law.
What else does Driver Assist provide?
Driver Assist is the perfect companion to anyone that owns a car, providing a bespoke set of services to make your life easier whilst also offering convenience and assistance with various tasks associated with car ownership, benefits such as:
- Online Licensing Portal: To help you avoid the long queues, we have an online licensing portal for licence disc renewals. We even courier the disc to you.
- Airport Shuttle: This benefit is designed to drive you to and from the airport so that you don’t have to worry about where to park your car or face long term parking fees.
- Legal Assistance For RAF Claims: We provide legal assistance to help you submit and manage your claim with the Road Accident Fund, without incurring any other fees or deductions from your settlement.
- Drive-Me-Home Service: We provide you with a driver service to make sure you, and your car, get home safely, whenever you need.
- Licence Reminders: There’s alot going on in our lives and sometimes we forget important things like renewing your licence disc.
How do I claim from my Driver assist policy?
You can contact us on 0861 66 88 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the incident. The claims assessor will then guide you through the claims process.
Stay up to date with what you owe. Bidvest Insurance helps you stay on the right side of the law.