Protect yourself from digital criminals
To make life a little simpler, we’re always adding our personal information to apps. Payment details, your delivery address, card data, you name it; we share it. The biggest inconvenience is the risk that comes with that convenience.
The digital age is no longer a thing of the future. It is our reality. Your personal information and data constantly grow in value. There’s always someone out there who wants it, and often for nefarious reasons. You need to make sure that you are covered, should anything unfortunate happen to you and your personal data.
What exactly is cyber theft?
Cyber theft happens when your personal information is stolen and used by a cyber criminal. Common types of cyber theft include:
- Password theft
- Theft of information
- Internet time thefts
How much is Cyber Insurance?
For our personal Cyber Insurance policy package your premium starts from R129. Extended Cyber Insurance cover starts from R179.
What else am I covered for?
- Cyberbullying: We provide legal advice and meditation if you find yourself a victim of cyberbullying.
- Cyber liability: If you are accused of causing a cyber threat, we provide you with the best legal assistance.
- Cyber deception: If you fall victim to a cyber scam, we make sure that your pocket and devices are covered.
- Device restoration: We help you restore your device and prevent any further loss.
- Anti-virus Software: We give you Anti-virus software, for free.
- IT helpline: Our IT professionals are available to you anytime!
If you have been a victim of cyber theft, you may have been devastated by the experience. In addition to the loss of the items, you may have felt violated, and you may have lost a lot of money in the process. Cyber Insurance is here, whenever you need it.