Insure Your Family from Cyber Bullying Liability.
As beautiful as the Internet can be, it can become an ugly place. A simple, personal, or interesting post can invite unwanted attention and opinions.
They are on the playground at your children’s school, and there are some at your workplace. Bullies have now found a way to muddy our timelines and online platforms with crude language and threats you can’t be sure are empty or not.
What exactly is cyber bullying?
Cyberbullying is harassment using electronic means. Threats and intimidation that include sending, posting, or sharing negative, harmful, false, or mean content about someone else are also forms of cyberbullying and cyberharassment.
How much is Cyber Insurance?
For our personal Cyber Insurance policy package, your premium starts from R129. Extended Cyber Insurance with Bidvest Insurance cover starts from R179.
What else am I covered for?
- Cyber theft: We cover you if any of your personal information or money is stolen through cyber theft.
- Cyber liability: Accused of causing a cyber threat? We provide you with the best legal assistance.
- Cyber deception: Cyber scams are just one click away. We make sure that your pocket and devices are covered.
- Device restoration: We help you restore your device and prevent any further loss
- Anti-virus Software: We give you anti-virus software, for free.
- IT helpline: Our IT professionals are available to you anytime.
It is a sad fact of life that people can be bullied online through their social media accounts. Cyberbullying is a major concern for everyone online, and nowadays, everyone is online. We make sure that justice is served and you can go back to surf the world wide web in peace.