How to do an eggs-cellent Easter Egg Hunt Indoorson April 9, 2020
Easter weekend is here but as the country sits in a nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19, you might be wondering what you’re going to do for your annual Easter Egg hunt!?
Never fear – here are some ideas for how you can keep up the Easter-hunting indoors this long weekend!
- Write clues on pieces of paper cut out in the shape of eggs and hide them around the house. The clues will lead to an eggsellent Easter prize or basket for the kids!
- Hold an Easter Egg hunt in the dark and have the kids hunt for the eggs using flashlights. They will be egg-static!
- String a ball of yarn (or string) around the house creating an eggs-citing trail for the kids to follow, leading them to an Easter prize!
- Create an eggs-tra special hunting experience by making a trail using colourful jelly beans! You can even make different trails using the different colours of jelly beans.
- For an egg-hunting eggs-travaganza – colour code the eggs so you can tell the kids what colour to hunt for next!
We might be in lockdown, but with a little creativity you can still pull off an epic Easter Egg hunting eggs-perience that kids (or adults😉) will just love!
Keep safe, stay at home and have a great Easter weekend!
Happy Hunting 😊