Roadside Assistance means you’re never alone, no matter the emergency.
Bidvest Insurance understands the stress and anxiety we feel when our car breaks down. More importantly, we understand that you should never have to face it alone. Our Roadside Assistance is there for you when you need it the most.
The Bidvest Insurance My Warranty policy offers a *Roadside Assistance benefit, so you’re never alone in an emergency. We give you full peace of mind, knowing that you are covered for those unforeseen circumstances.
What is Roadside Assistance?
You’re on your way to your family vacation. You’re heading out for a roadtrip with friends. Or, you’re simply driving home from work on a sunny afternoon. And then, a horrible thing happens: your car breaks down.
You need help, and you need it fast. With Roadside Assistance, we send someone to you to help get you home, safely.
What am I covered for?
With Roadside Assistance from Bidvest Insurance you are covered if you:
- Get stuck: A towing service will tow your vehicle wherever it needs to go, up to 400 kilometres.
- Pop a tyre: We’ll change your flat tyre on the roadside.
- Run out of juice: We’ll send someone out to help you with a flat battery.
- Are locked out: We’ll send a locksmith to you, to retrieve keys locked in your car.
- Need a ride: Bidvest Insurance Roadside Assistance includes up to 5 days of car hire.
- Need a rest: If you’re more than 100 kilometres away from home, we provide hotel accommodation, up to the value of R3000.
How much cover do I get?
The My Warranty policy by Bidvest Insurance provides cover of up to R15 000 a year for any claims under the Roadside Assistance benefit.
How do I claim?
You can contact us on 0861 272 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the incident. Our dedicated assessors will then guide you through the claims process.
What are the main My Warranty benefits available?
- Instalment Protection: If you lose your job or are diagnosed with a dread disease, you can get your instalments paid, up to the value of R3 000.
- Cambelt Failure: If your car breaks down as a result of a cambelt breakage, after it has been replaced/serviced per manufacturer requirements, you could get up to R75 000 cover under our Warranty 75 policy.
- Overheating / Overfueling: Should your car overheat as a result of a component covered under My Warranty, you will get up to R75 000 cover under our Warranty 75 policy.
- Wear and Tear Failure (Covered Components): My Warranty covers more than just breakdowns. We also cover for damage as a result of wear and tear for all parts covered under our policy.
- Engine, Gearbox, Differential: If your car breaks down as a result of engine, gearbox or differential failure, you get up to R75 000 cover under our Warranty 75 policy.
- Turbo/Super Charger, Prop Shaft, Steering Mechanism, Braking System, Fuel System, Cooling System, Electronics, Electronic Ignition, Air Conditioning System, Suspension, Wheel Bearings, Management System, Vehicle Infotainment System, Emission System, Other: You get up to R40 000 cover under our Warranty 75 for components and lubricated parts, as covered under My Warranty.
- Medical Assistance: You are covered for telephonic medical advice, emergency medical transportation, inter-facility transportation, medical repatriation, escort of minors, in-hospital medical monitoring, and compassionate visits.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains: In the unfortunate event that your death occurs while you are away from home, repatriation of your mortal remains will be done to the town where you permanently reside.
Bidvest Insurance is dedicated to ensuring that our policy options are the best for you. We know that your car is one of your most important assets. No matter what happens, you’ve got Roadside Assistance, ready to help, from Bidvest Insurance.
Disclaimer: *This article is provided to you by Bidvest Insurance, in accordance with our website Terms and Conditions. Reminder: Don’t forget to check the Terms and Conditions of your specific Bidvest Insurance policy.